- Publications and Publicity chair at HSCMA 2017
- Technical area chair for Speech Recognition at Interspeech 2016
- An article summarizing SLT 2014 unconference style SIG meetings is published in IEEE SLTC newsletter.
- SLT 2014 website is up.
- SLT 2014 announcement, IEEE Workshop on Spoken Language Technology.
- Finance Chair at SLT 2014, IEEE Workshop on Spoken Language Technology (SLT), Lake Tahoe, CA, December 2014 (more details will be available soon).
- Presented work on "Combination of Auditory Attention Features with Phone Posteriors for Better Automatic Phoneme Segmentation" at Interspeech 2013, Lyon, France, August 2013.
- Session Chair at Interspeech 2012, ISCA International Conference on Spoken Language Processing, Spoken Language Understanding, Portland, OR, September 2012.
- Presented work on "Automatic Phoneme Segmentation Using Auditory Attention Cues" at Interspeech 2012, Portland, OR, September 2012.
- Invited talk at UCSC's Center for Games and Playable Media on "Speech Interface in Games" , Santa Cruz, CA, November 2011.
- Presented work on "Syllable Segmentation of Continuous Speech Using Auditory Attention Cues" at Interspeech 2011, Florence, Italy, August 2011.
- Invited as a faculty in Telluride Neuromorphic Cognition Engineering Workshop on "Attention-Driven Scene Analysis" , Telluride, CO, July 2011.
- Presented work on "Tone and Pitch Accent Classification Using Auditory Attention Cues" at ICASSP 2011, Prague, Czech Republic, May 2011.
- Invited talk at Stanford CCRMA Hearing Seminars on "Auditory Attention Models" , Palo Alto, CA, May 2010.